Founder of Orientshow
I started with dancing at the age of five and for 11 years I was accompanied by classical ballet. This was followed by a stylish search in jazz, modern dance, Slovak folklore or hip-hop, until the year 2003, when I signed on for flamenco. With flamenco I attended my first performances abroad, seminars with leading Spanish dancers and I teach my students.
Since 2006 I have also been working as a teacher of bellydance in Bratislava. I was at birth of dancegroup Shakti, first Slovak group, which focuses exclusively on indian dances. I also enjoy combining dance with working with fire. Last but not least, I am interested in the history and development of dance.
When I’m not dancing, I do historical fencing, I like to travel, take pictures, and study foreign languages.
- 2016 – Flamencopa (Plzeň, CZ): 2nd place Flamenco Solo, 3rd place Flamenco Formation (Flamenco Academia Zuzana Čorejová)
- 2014 – European Golden Cup: 1st place Bollywood Solo, Bellydance small group, 2nd place Bellydance Duo, 3rd place Bellydance Fusion
– Eshta Festival (Praha): 3rd place Bellydance group
- 2013 – 2nd and 3rd place on World Dance Championship in Liberec (CZ) in the main categories Bellydance Folklore and Bellydance Show
– 2nd place on Let’ s Dance Prague International Festival in the category Bollywood – group
- 2012 – 1st place on international Slovak Championship – Liptov Orient Festival 2012 in the category Profi Solo Bollywood and 2nd place in Profi Duo-Trio Bollywood with my group Shakti
Intensive dance study stays:
2010/2011: Berlin (DE) – Flamenco (Raphaella Stern, Joelle Guerrero), Tribal Dance Academy (Josefine Wandel, Maja), Bharatanatyam (Karen Taguet), Kathak (Shakti Ahuja and Mario Molle), Bollywood (Zaraa Vi, Madlen Werner), Azadeh (Egyptian folklore – Katharina Joumana)
2013: Bangalore (India) – Kuchipudi Dance Academy (Kuchipudi – Saraswathi Rajathesh, Kathak – Sanchita Lahoti)
2016: Sevilla (ESP) – Escuela Flamenca Juan Polvillo (Juan Polvillo, ESP, Maribel Ramos, ESP, Chiqui de Jerez, ESP)
2019: Granada (ESP) – Centro Flamenco (Maria La Manzanilla, ESP, Eva Esquivel, ESP)
Other Dance education and workshops:
Juan Polvillo (ESP), Joaquin Grilo (ESP), Lucia Ruibal (ESP), David Perez (ESP), Belén Maya (ESP), La Tati (ESP), Christina Aguilera (ESP), Lola Mayo (ESP), Ursula Moreno (ESP), Blanca Perdiguer (ESP), Lorena Franco (ESP), Pol Vaquero (ESP), Virginia Delgado (ESP), Ramón Martinéz (ESP), Aracelli de Alcalá (ESP), Pilar Ortega (ESP), Marco de Ana (ESP/Rakúsko), Jana Drdácka (CZ), Lucie Bevelagua (CZ), Zuzana Čorejová, Libuša Bachratá, Daniel Godány, Miroslava Hardošová, Matúš Kohoutek, Renáta Mina,…
Saraswathi Rajathesh – Kuchipudi, Kathak, Bharatanatyam (India), Sunny Singh – bollywood (India), Jasvinder Singh – bhanrga (India), Niraloka Devidasi – Bharatanatyam (Austria), Ildikó Gulyás – Bharatanatyam (Hungary), Eloise – Bollywood (SR/Austria),…
Rachel Brice (USA), Mardi Love (USA), Sharon Kihara (USA), April Rose (USA), Kami Liddle (USA), Bri Hurley (USA), Morgana (ESP), Alexis Southall (GB), Moria Chapell (USA), Lamia Barbara (ITA), Zuzana Zelinová (Slovakia), Rustiqua (Slovakia),…
Randa Kamel (Egypt), Raqia Hassan (Egypt), Yousry Sharif (Egypt), Alexei Riaboshapka (RUS), Azad Kaan (TUR), Jillina (USA), Sadie (USA), Katerina Joumana (RUS), Samia Lee (Korea/Egypt), Aziza (Canada/USA), Kaeshi Chai (Brunei), Elizabeth Strong – turkish roman (USA), Heather Aued (USA), Rena Milgrom – dances of Middle East (Czech republic), Nelly (Greece/Austria), Sheyla (Czech republic), Najla (Slovakia),…